Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Introduction


My name is Rene Lalonde, and I am quite grateful to be blogging about sports. Although I give a considerate effort to learn more about the world around me, sports has always been my passion and a constantly keeping up to date on the news in the sporting world. I will attempt on focusing on the Saskatchewan sporting scene, but will also take a look at the world of sports and the major pro sports in North America.

I Spent my internship this past winter in Toronto working at TSN, where I made and scripted highlight packs for SportsCentre. This will be my first blog, so I'll try experimenting with a few things. But this a subject that I'm very familiar with.

Thanks for checking it out.

P.S. That's a retro Montreal Canadiens shirt. No folks, not part of Leafs nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment